Impact Malaysia is an initiative under Impact Integrated that envisions a sustainable and measurable social impact ecosystem driven by youth to bring meaningful and lasting change in their communities.
The leading high-impact social innovation and youth empowerment initiative.
To create a sustainable and measurable social impact ecosystem driven by youth to bring meaningful and lasting change within their communities.
Impact Malaysia acts as a platform of resource-sharing, encompassing funds, people, assets, data, technology, experience, connections and more. We identify gaps and bridge relevant stakeholders together to address the gaps.
Impact Malaysia delves deep into innovative and best practices of creating social impact. We advocate for change assessment, reporting and accountability of doing good.
Impact Malaysia develops strategic and innovative platforms to highlight stories of social impact. We position the narrative of social impact to influence policies, impacting development and solving real problems.
Ministry of Youth and Sports vision:
- To reinforce and maximise the potential youth human capital as a driver of the nation’s strategic development, to reach Vision 2020 goals and beyond 2020.
Malaysian Youth Policy:
- First objective of the Policy: To increase youth involvement as responsible members in national, regional and international initiatives
- Youth Priority Area 5: Volunteerism and civil society
YOUTH POWER plan
- Youth Empowerment – To acknowledge, empower and increase the potential of the younger generation, especially in leadership; through volunteerism and lifestyle empowerment.
- Quality of Life – To increase the quality of life for the younger generation, and to alleviate young people from the minority and marginalised.
KBS Strategic Plan 2016 – 2020, Pillar 1: Youth Development
- Youth inclusivity
- “From youth to youth”
- Empowering youth talents and potential
- Showcasing youth talents
The Eleventh Malaysia Plan (RMK-11), Chapter 3
- Focus area B: to empower communities and to build a productive and prosperous society.
- Strategy B2: to nurture youth potential by developing a dynamic leadership, a multitude of skills, increasing entrepreneurial will and to nurture the spirit of volunteerism amongst the youth.